Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Home visit Set

So we have confirmed our first home visit by our case worker, Laura next Thrusday at 4:00 pm. So starts the made dash of cleaning inside and out. I am so anxious and stressed that I don't know where to start. Any of you who know me, know that I am a control freak and have to have everything planned. This is truely a test of my ability to be flexible and wait. I have no idea what she is coming to look for. I assume it is to just do a tour of the house and make sure we have room for baby, but I want to know FOR SURE! I want to clean the house and make it spotless, but will that reflect badly on us number one because our house is never like that and number two because they think we are clean freaks and a baby won't fit in well. As you can see, I am a worrier. I inherited that from Grandma Hazelwood. Just wanted to jot down a few thoughts today. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment