Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing new here....

I wanted to check in even though there is nothing new to report. I checked in with our caseworker today. She hadn't had any new leads, but just wanted to check on us.
Tonight was haircut night at Mom and Dad's house so I got my baby fix. Got to love on some sweet babies. Even though I get a "fix", it does make me realize how much I want for Mike and I to be parents. I love the look on a babies face when they recognize their Mom or Dad. There is nothing like looking at that sweet face. I can only dream about that day, but I know when it comes, it will be everything I want it to be and more. God is taking care of the details even though we can't see it. It is hard to remember that when we are in the midst of everything, being bogged down by the details. My friend recommended a book to me by Steven Curtis Chapman's wife and I can't wait to read it. It deals with being bogged down by the deatils and not seeing the joy in every situation. I hope it will help me see with new eyes. Thanks again for all your support and prayers. Keep those leads coming. We truely appreciate everything you all do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment