Monday, June 11, 2012

Daddy is my best friend

Nothing makes my heart happier than my daughter laughing.  Unless it is hearing my daughter laughing and peeking around the corner seeing her playing with her Daddy and that's why she is laughing.  It's in those sweet moments that "my cup runeth over" to quote a great movie!  She is truly a Daddy's girl already and she has him wrapped around her finger.  They are so sweet together.




The other day while I was getting ready, I noticed that Alli was being awfully quiet so I peeked around the corner to find Allison had ALL of her toys out of her toy bag.  She had not only emptied it, but she had figured out how to grab the handle and drag the bag to her to empty it.  She is such a smart little girl who I have a feeling is going to keep this Momma on her toes.  But I am ready for every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment