Wednesday, June 27, 2012

9 months

I cannot believe that Allison is 9 months old already.  We are just amazed everyday that we get to be her parents.  She is an amazing child.  I just love to sit and watch her as she learns new things.  She is changing so fast and I don't want to miss a minute.  I took some pictures tonight with the quilt that Allison's birthgrandmother made.  Alli got really tired of Mommy playing photographer, but she was a trooper. 
Yeah for Allison

Mom, I am so done with this!!!

Finally a smile

If I can just grab Mom's camera she can't take any more pictures.


Allison's 9 month check up is July 12th.  I can't wait to see how much she has grown.  I think she is getting so big.  It will be interesting to see how different her numbers are from her 6 month checkup.







No comments:

Post a Comment